Minim WordPress Plugin
Displaying Minim itineraries on your website is now as simple as creating regular posts.The Minim Website plugin integrates the Minim tour operator software with WordPress by allowing itineraries created in Minim to be embedded in your WordPress posts and pages.
Here’s a sample website that uses Minim by Tourwriter to display itineraries: https://asgard.tourwriter.com
Downloading the plugin
- Head to the wordpress store and download the Minim Plugin.
Installing the plugin
- Download and install the plugin.
Retrieving Minim Classic Key
- Log into your Minim account and go to your profile page.
- Copy the classic key from here. You can click the COPY button to copy the key.
Adding Classic Key to WordPress
- Select the Settings menu item from the left hand menu when in the Wordpress.
- Select the Minim by Tourwriter sub-item.
- Fill in the API key (this is from your minim profile labeled Classic Key).
- Select the Check API Key button to validate your Minim API key. If the check is successful click Save settings to save the integration.
Obtaining Minim Itinerary ID
- Navigate to the Minim itinerary that you would like to publish and obtain its Itinerary ID. The Itinerary ID can be found on any URL (address bar) that is referencing the specific itinerary as highlighted below.
Note: In the example above the Itinerary ID is: bb847046-6737-41d7-80ae-ce53a8983bfc.
Adding Itinerary ID to WordPress
- Go back to Wordpress and navigate to Itineraries in the left hand menu, then select Add new button at the top of the screen.
- Find this box in the right hand sidebar and insert your Itinerary ID:
- Insert that into the Itinerary ID field.
- Click save as draft and then preview your itinerary.
- Once you are happy with it click Publish.
Note: Please be aware that any edits you make to your itinerary in Minim will automatically be reflected on your website.