Editing the Itinerary Footer (Tourwriter Integration)
Minim introduces an improved itinerary preview that lets you model your itinerary footer the way you like. Alterations made to the footer on Preview Proposal extend to Preview Final on an itinerary.
Branding - Adding your Organisation's logo
At the bottom of the page, you can add your organisation's logo.
- Click the image icon to choose an image from the Media library.
- The images that you upload will automatically be cropped to appear as the logo.
- Delete a logo by clicking the trash icon.
Note: Branding is currently unique to each proposal that you publish. We will introduce the ability to store your organisation's logo soon.
If you're working with another agent, you can co-brand your itinerary with their logo by following the same steps above for adding your organisation's logo.
Note: The ability to add and delete images is only available to you, the agent. The traveller will not be able to edit or change the Hero images, terms & conditions or branding.
To edit your Terms & Conditions
- Click the Edit icon on the Terms and conditions label under Payment at the bottom of the page.
- On the Terms & conditions page, click the edit icon.
- Replace the default Terms & conditions text with your own.
- Once you have finished editing, click outside of the text box, and your edits will be saved.
Adding New Fields
The standard footer fields include the user's Email, Phone and Website. To add a new field to the footer.
- Click Add field to open the New field popup.
- Fill in the field's Display name, the Field content and an optional URL.
Tip: You should add new fields that best represent your business. Take a look at the example below.
Organising the Itinerary footer
Once you add the new fields, you can perform the following functions on them:
- Rearrange: Click and hold to drag a field
- Modify: Click the three dots to manage a field. You can Edit the field, Duplicate it or Delete it as highlighted in the screenshot.