Itinerary Pricing - Minim Plus Plan
After you set up your Supplier rates, the pricing page will populate pricing for all bookable items added via the Build tab in any of your Minim itineraries. To learn how to add rates to a Supplier, see Supplier Pricing.
Itinerary Pricing overview
With Minim Plus the itineraries you create will have a complete itemised pricing table. The itemised prices are fetched from the supplier rates that you associate with each itinerary product and it's associated options. Here's an example of the Pricing Information displayed in Minim:
Item: The Item field summarises the Supplier Product details that you added in the Build tab. It includes the Product, the Option and the Quantity, as well as the Supplier name and the Duration of the activity.
Type: The Type field lists the Product Type as set at the Supplier level.
Net: The Net price indicates the price payable to the Supplier. The price is brought across from the Supplier setup. The Net price is adjusted by adjusting the Markup or the Gross price.
Markup: The default Markup listed is as per the Supplier set up. The Markup can also be edited on this page.
Gross: The Gross price is the amount payable to you. It is brought across from the Supplier and is adjusted by adjusting the Net price or the Markup.
Itinerary Pricing Lines Warnings
You may come across a warning message on an empty pricing line. This warning message relates to the absence of an associated Supplier rate for the duration of the itinerary. To resolve this:
- Add a pricing rate for the Supplier for that particular period.
- Click Refresh to fetch the relative Supplier prices.
- Note: You may also see a warning message on an empty pricing line when there is a Supplier Blackout period. Supplier Blackout period indicates the Supplier is closed for business during that period.
Note: If you'd like to secure prices or markup percentages from changing, lock those prices through the options menu before you refresh. To access Options, click on the 3 vertical dots at the end of each pricing row.
Editing Booking Prices
Even though your Supplier prices are brought across to the Itinerary, you can overwrite prices at the itinerary level.
- Edit the price for each booking by accessing the Options menu (three vertical dots at the end of each row).
- Select Edit pricing.
- Change either the Markup percent or the Gross price. As the two fields are linked, adjusting the value in one link will affect the other.
Locking Booking Prices
You can lock certain booking prices to prevent them from being overridden during a rate refresh or after changing the Supplier pricing once it has been added to the itinerary. The following are the Lock Rate options:
- Lock net: Prevents the system from fetching updated Supplier net rates. Also, prevents Supplier level changes from reflecting in the itinerary.
- Lock markup: Locks the Markup percentage. Changes to the Net rate at the Supplier level adjusts the gross price automatically.
- Lock gross: Locks the Gross price. Changes to the Net rate at the Supplier level adjust the markup automatically.
- Lock all: None of the prices for this Product changes when prices are refreshed.
Note: It is recommended to lock all prices that are confirmed/set for the specific itinerary.
Adjusting the Sale Currency
Since each supplier can be set up with its own currency, some itineraries may contain line items displaying different currencies. The Itinerary pricing page displays a summary of each currency used in the itinerary at the bottom. Minim lets you choose from two options for your currency conversion.
- Refresh the conversion rate to fetch the online daily rate.
- Manually overwrite the conversion rate.
Adjusting the Total Price
You can display either the Total price or the Price per traveller. The Price per traveller divides the total itinerary price between all the travellers on the itinerary. To change the itinerary pricing to Price per traveller:
- Click on the drop-down at the bottom of the Pricing information. The two options presented are Total price and Price per traveller.
- Select Price per traveller.
The traveller also has an option to pay a deposit price. To enter a deposit amount:
- Enter an Amount under Deposit information.
- Select the Due date by when the traveller can make a deposit payment.
Pricing Display Options
There are many options to set the way pricing appears on the Proposal or the Final Itinerary.
- Navigate to the Itinerary Pricing display options dropdown at the top of the Pricing Information page.
- Select one or more display options. The options you can choose to display are:
- The total itinerary price.
- Itemised pricing that displays the price per booking.
- Price per traveller displaying the total price each traveller should pay.
- You can select multiple options to display a combination of these pricing.
- To send the itinerary to the traveller without adding a price, ensure none of the options are selected.