Itineraries - Create section
In Minim, the itinerary building process is composed of 5 different parts:
- The Create section, where you can see the general details of your itinerary (itinerary dates, travellers details, Notes etc).
- The Build section, where you can see the entire itinerary at a birds-eye-view level.
- The Pricing section.
- The Proposal section, where you can see the itinerary proposal, edit the images, send the proposal and chat directly with your travellers.
- The Final section, where you can see and send the itinerary in its final status.
The Create section
This section is read-only. If you need to make changes, you need to head back to Tourwriter and then re-push your itinerary.
The following pieces of information are displayed there:
- The itinerary name (= The Display Name field in Tourwriter).
- The start and end dates.
- The travellers details (= the Passengers details in Tourwriter). Ensure that the Email field is populated if you are going to send the Proposal itinerary to the travellers.
- Notes (= the Comments field in the Itinerary tab in Tourwriter).