Preview your itinerary (Final)
Tourwriter allows you to preview your itinerary before sending it to your client.
The first time you click the Final tab to view the itinerary, you will need to select a Hero image to display at the top of the proposal. This will be the first impression for your traveller/s.
Adding a Hero image to your proposal
- Click the Image icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- You will be directed to the Media library where you could choose an image from the image base.
Tip: We recommend an image size of 1440 x 700 pixels for Hero images.
This section displays a map of your journey. The map pinpoints are situated on the location of the Accommodation suppliers.
- Hover over the city detailed in the Journey Outline to view its location on the map.
- Zoom-in and zoom-out of the map using the buttons.
This section displays a description of all the bookings in a list view.
- The Expand All/ Collapse All toggle button for bookings per day lets you enlarge the booking to view details such as the start & the end date, the start & the end time, the option chosen for the booking, the Add-ons, and the description.
- Click the city on the booking to open a location in Google Maps. The location depends on the type of item chosen. For example, an Accommodation item will display the Supplier location, a Transportation item defaults to the pick-up location, and so on.
- The mobile view of the itinerary presents an option to call the Supplier.
- Click the Comment icon to "chat" with itinerary collaborators. The comment option lets you to mark a comment completed by clicking Mark as done.
The Preview Final page displays items on the itinerary as per the following rules:
- The Fees & Insurance item is listed at the end of the page. It does not include the Expand all /Collapse all functionality.
- A Transportation item when expanded opens a map displaying the point of departure with a green pinpoint with a forward arrow and the destination with a black pinpoint with an end arrow.
- A Destination Information item that has the subtypes Overview, Free time and Directions do not give you the option to chat with the itinerary collaborators through Comments.
- The Directions item lets you view the route of your journey marked in blue. The point of departure displays with a green pinpoint and the destination with a black pinpoint.
The Booking Process section outlines the stages of the itinerary process and lets you edit your Terms & Conditions, and displays the agent's contact details.
Branding - Adding your organisation's logo
You can add your organisation's logo at the bottom of the page.
- Click the image icon to choose an image from the Media library.
- The images that you upload will automatically be cropped to appear as the logo.
- Delete a logo by clicking the trash icon.
Please note that branding is currently unique to each proposal that you publish. We’ll be introducing the ability to store your organisation's logo soon.
If you're working with another agent, you can co-brand your itinerary with their logo by following the steps above to add your organisation's logo.
Note: The ability to add and delete images is only available to you, the agent. The traveller will not be able to edit or change the Hero images, terms & conditions or branding.
To edit your Terms & Conditions
- Click the Edit icon on the Terms and conditions label under Payment at the bottom of the page.
- On the Terms & conditions page, click the edit icon.
- Replace the default Terms & conditions text with your own.
- Once you have finished editing, click outside of the text box to save your edits.
The first name, last name, email address and phone number of the agent that created the itinerary will be displayed in this section.
To edit any of these details, see Editing account details.