Preview your itinerary (Proposal)
Tourwriter allows you to preview your itinerary before sending it to your customers.
The first time you click the Proposal tab to view the itinerary, you will need to select a Hero image to display at the top of the proposal and this will be the first impression for your traveller/s.
Adding a Hero image to your proposal
To add an image:-
- Click the Option menu (three dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click Add hero image to choose an image from the Media library. The library displays all your images from the image base.
Tip: We recommend an image size of 1440 x 700 pixels for Hero images.
Adding a Logo to your proposal
- Access the Options menu and select Add logo to choose your logo image from the image base.
- The organisation logo displays on the image header.
This section displays a map of your journey. The map pinpoints are situated on the location of the Accommodation suppliers.
- Hover over the city detailed in the Journey Outline to view its location on the map.
- Zoom-in and zoom-out of the map using the buttons.
A description of all the bookings will be displayed in this section.
- The image in this section defaults to the images preloaded at the Supplier/Product level. You can, alternatively, access the image in the Media library to append an image to each item.
- Click Read more to view the item description, the booking start & the end date, the start & the end time, and the Supplier website.
- Chat with the itinerary Collaborators in the Comments section. The Comment option allows you to mark a comment completed by clicking Mark as done. Unread comments are shown in yellow.
The Preview Proposal page displays items on the itinerary according to the following rules.
- Fees & Insurance item will not display in the Proposed Itinerary section.
- A Destination Information type item does not offer the Read more or the Comments option.
Note: To learn how to edit your Minim Itinerary Footer and thus co-brand your itinerary by customising the Terms & Conditions, please refer to the Editing your Itinerary Footer article.